Jan 302014
 
Dresden woman gets 3-month sentence in Bath pharmacy robbery
Morning Sentinel
A Dresden woman who wrote a robbery note for her brother-in-law and checked to see if there was a line of customers at the Bath Walgreens Pharmacy counter before he robbed it, was sentenced Thursday to three months in federal prison. Devin Alexander 

and more »

Jan 302014
 
'Opiate Refugees' Caught Between Pharmacies, Suppliers And The Law
KUOW News and Information
But curbing fraud and abuse of powerful opiates has come at a price for some legitimate patients who say they're suffering unnecessary pain due to delays at pharmacies. “This situation has literally brought customers to tears in our store,” said Doug

Jan 302014
 
Nation's top independent specialty pharmacy launches new site 'Diplomat.is'
PR Newswire (press release)
FLINT, Mich., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — A new web platform has gone live from Diplomat, the nation's largest independent specialty pharmacy. On Wednesday, Jan. 29, the company revealed a completely redesigned site — mobile-friendly, easy 

and more »

Jan 302014
 
New Lourdes retail pharmacy opens in Pasco
TheNewsTribune.com
“We were informed this week that we should now be able to accept 99 percent of insurance plans,” said Tracy Clark, Lourdes Health Network director of pharmacy, in the news release. “We are working diligently to enroll with the remaining 1 percent so

and more »

Jan 302014
 
Reston's Lakeside Pharmacy under contract to sell
Fairfaxtimes.com
Lakeside Pharmacy, the last original business in Reston's historic Lake Anne Plaza, is under contract to sell and come spring may no longer exist, according to owner and pharmacist Larry Cohn. “It has been my life for more than 40 years, but I am 76

Jan 302014
 

Idaho State University
Idaho State University Pharmacy Professor Kirk Hevener receives new
Idaho State University
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) recently chose Idaho State University Pharmacy assistant professor Kirk Hevener for a New Investigator Award. The award, which supports new pharmacy faculty member's research programs, 

Jan 302014
 
'How could this have happened?' WRAL investigates pharmacy errors
WRAL.com
Cary, N.C. — Pharmacies in the U.S. make about 51 million errors a year, according to a Pharmacy Times study, but not everyone checks their prescriptions to make sure they are correct. One of those errors affected a Wake County woman, who noticed that 
Finding the right pharmacyConsumerReports.org

all 3 news articles »

Jan 302014
 

If weight loss were as simple as reducing calories and running on the treadmill we would all be thin. There are many factors contributing to our expanding waist line and that is why diets generally don’t work.

Jan 302014
 

acai weight loss,weight loss meal plaweight loss help,natural weight losweight loss body wrapweight loss diets for womediet plans for weight loss,acai berry weight loss pillbest weight loss productmaster cleanse weight loss,weight loss after pregnanc
herbal weight loss pillweight loss exercise plan,weight loss capsulesauna suit weight lossea kelp weight losweight loss smoothiweight loss dropeasy weight loss plan

Jan 302014
 

weight loss hormonweight loss exercise programweight loss toolweight loss boot camps,easy weight loss dietla weight loss canadbraggs apple cider vinegar weight losbikram yoga weight los
weight loss diet plan for womeweight loss diet plan for womeweight loss tablets,health weight loshealthy smoothie recipes for weight losweight loss green tea,homeopathic weight losweight loss quotefastest weight loss pills,lipotropic injections for weight losweight loss weight,weight loss produccoffee weight losweight loss supplements for wome